English school inBoston
Study English in Boston - Harvard Square
The ivy-covered walls and green lawns of Harvard are just across the road from our school, and a short bus ride will take you to attend open workshops and lectures at MIT. Boston is home to eight world-class universities, and as one of America’s oldest cities, it’s just as rich in history as it is in learning. Follow the Freedom Trail from the golden dome of Massachusetts State House to the site of the Battle of Bunker Hill, and visit the floating museum that commemorates the Boston Tea Party.
- Our English school in Boston is based in a modern building close to Harvard University, in a lively neighborhood surrounded by cafés, live music and public parks
- Moments away from bus and rail links offering rapid access to Downtown Boston, and historic sites like Boston Common, Fanueil Hall and the rest of the Freedom Trail
- An exciting activities program includes evening boat cruises, whale watching trips and dinner at local restaurants
- Provides an excellent university preparation program with many acceptances to Boston-area universities
- The Boston Harvard Square English school regularly arranges weekend trips to Washington, D.C. and New York
Available courses at this school
About our Boston English school
- University Placement Service
Our University Placement Service (UPS) allows you to benefit from our extensive network of partner universities and colleges. Combined with our wealth of experience, we help you gain entry to graduate and undergraduate courses. Learn more
- Teacher Qualifications
All teachers have a level of education normally represented by a degree and they also have a CELTA or equivalent qualification. Some also hold the higher level DELTA qualification, PGCE, or MA in applied linguistics
- School holidays
This Kaplan International Languages school is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. All courses offered by Kaplan International are avocational and recreational, and are not intended to lead to vocation, occupation or career opportunities. Kaplan International does not confer credits, certification, diploma or degree for any courses, and no credits are transferrable to institutions of higher education.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2018.